Sallie grew up in Pennsylvania and lived for many years along the Chesapeake Bay. She graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Fine Arts and received her training in massage therapy at The Baltimore School of Massage, graduating in 2000.
Sallie’s personal experience of acute and chronic pain help her understand the emotional and spiritual aspects of disease. From this she brings genuine compassion to her work. She continues her therapeutic studies with an emphasis on the evolving concepts of Craniosacral Therapy.
Sallie’s approach to therapeutic massage includes education in:
- Swedish, Deep Tissue and Myofascial therapies
- Massage for Chronic and Acute Pain: emphasizing Low Back, Upper Back and Shoulders
- Sports and Fitness massage
- Prenatal, Pregnancy and Post-Natal massage
- Massage to reduce Stress
- Massage for patients with cancer and Massage for the frail and elderly
- Craniosacral Therapy*
*See more information on our "Preventative Health page"
She thrives on being outdoors hiking, sailing or reading in the sun. Sallie is entertained daily by her two dogs and considers raising her daughter and son the most fulfilling aspect of her life.
Partners in Health & Wellness 201 Timbehill Place, Chapel Hill, NC 27514